Effective collaboration with owners and investors on new developments and capital expenditures, and occupiers on workspace strategy, tenant improvements, move management and sustainability practices.
- Cost consultancy and value engineering
- Development services and master-planning advisory
- Move management
- Procurement and bid management
- Program, project and construction management
- Schedule and budget management
- Space and occupancy planning
- Workplace consultancy
Partner | Head of Investor Services
George Joined the Tbilisi office of Cushman & Wakefield in 2013 as Associate Director and subsequently promoted to Partner and Head of Investor Services. He is responsible for coordinating the investor and occupier services for the firm’s extensive client base. Other duties include coordination of commercial brokerage services across the region, specifically the office and industrial sector.